quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

Cassandra cain cosplay

Feb 8, 2014 If you have any interest, I did a comprehensive tutorial on making a Cassandra Cain Batgirl costume recently, which also includes subtutorials. Cassandra. s costume as Batgirl is composed of black skin-tight leather. Her mask covers all of her head with the. Batman Cassandra CainBatgirl cosplay costume any sizes with Free shipping special offers.


Mar 3, 2012 I love how she. s blending into the background, it feels so authentically Black Bat. Most cosplay photos I see are to show off the costume, but this. Oct 13, 2014 Cassandra Cain aka Black Bat Original design by the AMAZING tsbranch You. ve put up a wonderful set of photos of your cosplay adventure.


Cassandra cain cosplay

Sep 2, 2013 Snapped a pic of my finished Cassandra Cain Batgirl cosplay, to be worn NYCC 2013 A full tutorial can be found here! Drop me a line in the. Batgirl Cosplay Cassandra Cain ·. Batgirl Cosplay Cassandra Cain ·. Batgirl Cosplay Cassandra Cain ·. Batgirl Cosplay Cassandra Cain ·. Batgirl Cosplay.


Cassandra Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Sep 13, 2014 This was our cosplay for the 75 anniversary of Batman, just for the event of Barcelona: by gaslight 2014. That. s the reason we make a. Posts about cassandra cain written by Siggi. Masked women in movies, tvseries, cosplay, fan art and comics (superheroines, villainesses, burglars and so on).


Cassandra-cain DeviantArt favourites


Oct 12, 2013 it. s easiest to just shut up and let the pictures do the talking. Cause, wow. Behold, Gore Core Kitty in her Cassandra Cain Batgirl cosplay from. Apr 4, 2011 Turning my DA into the occasional cosplay album, hurhur. -- My friend first introduced me to Cassandra Cain and suggested I dress up as her. Jan 4, 2013 Photography by. Please check out his homepage: www. flyingpussyfoot. com Cosplay by me First Cosplay in a very long time and one of my.

She was more like precursor who wore a Robin style costume, and was removed and. I decided to offer another Cassandra Cain cosplay. Cassandra Cain Batgirl cosplay (with tutorial) by DaggerPen Cassandra Cain Batgirl cosplay (with tutorial) by DaggerPen ·. JASON TODDXCASSANDRA CAIN.


Cassandra cain cosplay

Aug 28, 2012 Damn women always look so much hotter in cosplay. I. ve never heard of cassandra cain myself but I like her story line and everything after I.


A Stunning Cassandra Cain Batgirl Cosplay - Fashionably Geek


Jun 7, 2011 angelophile: “ Cassandra CainBatgirl Cosplay by AmazonMandy on Cosplay. com. ”. Posts about Cassandra Cain written by tuchankafirstandonly and jeddkenobi. Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) from DC Comics *Updated*.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Postagens populares