sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Portal 2 gamepad problem

Jun 4, 2013 Start Borderlands 2 (No problems with Portal 2) 2. 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) ( 9200win8_gdr.130108-1504) What gamepad do you use. The problem is, I can. t get my pad to work in any game. I. ve tried Bastion, Awesomenauts, Half-Life 2, Portal 2 (via wine) and a few more. Hi, i linked up my PS3 controller using 3rd party drivers to my PC for I have tried it on Portal 2 and Black ops, same problem for both. i have.


Does anyone here know how to play Portal 2 splitscreen co-op for Portal 2, because it says in the game to just press X on the controller, but it same problem, I wanted to play postal 2 splitscreen with one person using a. It does work with other games on that platform (e. g. Psychonauts, Portal 2). It seems that some other people are having this problem as well.


Portal 2 gamepad problem

If it does you. re in luck (if it doesn. t you have other issues I can. t help), then just click on edit It goes through each button on your controller, then when you. re done you can name it something if you November 29th, 2013 #2. So apparently it. s even easier to play splitscreen on Portal 2 than it was on Left Player 1 is set for the Keyboard+Mouse/Gamepad #1(buttons don. t work. Ok I had problem using the Z axis to rotate my view left and right but.


[SOLVED]Xboxdrv works but games don;t recognize any gamepad


Feb 24, 2015 But when I launch Portal 2, the gamepad doesn. t work. But it works without a problem with jstest-gtk. Can someone please help me Any help. I did, and for portal 2 this controller is incredible, but it feels kind of awkward with any other game. It has 3 major problems that it needs to over come: 1) Jitter 2).


Using a PS3 controller for PortalSteam - MacRumors Forums


I find way to play Half-life 2 on non-tegra devices. I get it run on With these settings and connected moga controller i was able to run game and play it. For now i have something about 1hour of playing and still no problem. May 1, 2012 this problem (I know it. s actually quite a common problem, but no one seems to have a decent solution yet) I. m playing Portal on my computer with my PS3 controller attached, but I can. t look up and down 2 answers. Aug 15, 2012 Here a little tutorial if you got joystick or gamepad and you want to use it in To install Portal 2 Beta in Linux you need to switch to beta pipeline in steam. Same here: OS: Elementary OS (2013) and same problem under.

Jun 9, 2014 Even if you don. t have an Xbox One, the controller now works on a Windows PC but I will fix it so it will work in Chrome too, and I read that controller my steam games iv tried left 4 dead 2 and portal 2 and nothing happens. Using a PS3 controller for PortalSteam Mac and PC Games. I. ve been at it for 2 hours and have got everything working except I can. t get the Ok now I seem to be having a problem when I quit portal and unpair the.


Oct 11, 2013 See Portal 2 being played using the Steam Box controller that. ll ship with the Uncharted 4 Delayed & GTA DLC Launch Woes - IGN Daily Fix.


Half-Life 2 (portal) playable on non-tegra d, Android


2 On Mac Steam Did anyone have any compatibility issues 2012 9:25 pm. I am using Joystick Mapper with Portal 2 on Steam with a Mac. Jun 17, 2011 Its actually pretty cool, and I have no problem with it. 17/06/2011 at. Also, the controller comes with a new copy of Portal 2. And Carmack. Kann man Portal 2 (Win7) mit einem Gamepad/Usb Controller spielen party U kaufen. habe jedoch ein Problem mein gamepad Akku ist.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Postagens populares