quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2014

Cobertura maven plugin format

Feb 23, 2011 Well, Jersey uses maven, so this is little more difficult, but cobertura does have maven support, so lets try it. Maven support cobertura-mavenplugin report --format html. Calculates and reports test coverage for Java programs, tool is based on jcoverage. Site includes documentation, FAQ section, download option, and sample. Aug 23, 2013 PROBLEM The Cobertura Maven Plugin doesn. t respect the artifactId > cobertura-maven-plugin format >html.


Java Sample with multi-module Maven build Test results must be in Junit format. This can be tricky, as the Cobertura plugin resolves output directory. Aug 2, 2012 maven. cobertura. plugin >2.5.1. the report plugins. The *.md pages will convert from Markdown format into HTML.


Org. codehaus. mojo cobertura-mavenplugin 2.4 . Feb 8, 2015 Fortunately there is a very nice Coveralls Maven plug-in with First I added the Cobertura and Coveralls plug-ins to the section of my.


Cobertura


Dec 24, 2011 The standard way to define build scripts is now Maven, and despite only the cobertura-maven-plugin 2.5.1.

Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, Cobertura, Sampath Herga


Oct 11, 2010 org. codehaus. mojo cobertura-maven-plugin 2.4 . Aug 17, 2013 When I started using Java 7, I noticed right away that the Cobertura Maven plugin doesn. t support it. This was a huge problem to me because I. In the pom. xml i have given the format as html so it is producing the report in html format. Now I have also installed cobertura plugin in hudson.

Description. Plugin to convert jscoverage. s JSON to the Cobertura XML format eu. numberfour. maven. plugins. References: http://mojo. codehaus. org/tomcat-maven-plugin/deployment. html The schedule format that is used is the same as the one used by crontab.


Cobertura maven plugin format

Oct 18, 2013 I. m trying to use Cobertura in my Maven project, but I. m getting an error about a missing tools. jar dependency. Is my pom correct Quick Trace.


Site Generation in Maven 3 - No Fluff Just Stuff


->Maven-compiler-plugin v3.0 coberturaxml The result in all cases is the same: org. apache. maven. plugins. Feb 11, 2015 Fortunately there is a very nice Coveralls Maven plug-in with First I added the Cobertura and Coveralls plug-ins to the section of my.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Postagens populares